25 July 2007

erkki från Bbl länkat till bloggen

A funny thing happened. I was just surfing around looking for something, and suddenly i see something written about myself. Jan-Erik Andelin, Chief editor of the local newspaper Borgå Bladet, has put a link to my blog. This is what he writes about me under "people I know"


"Den sommaren började jag jobba på Borgåbladet. Den första på redaktionen som jag inte kände var Minna Lindberg från Sibbo, som var sommarvikarie och for runt barfota mellan texter hon hade att skriva ut. Hon var klart på väg vidare, for till Österrike och är nu förbundsordförande för Svensk Ungdom. Här är hennes blogg."


"The summer i started working on Borgå bladet. The first person of the editorial staff that I didn't know was Minna Lindberg from Sibbo. She was a summerworker here and was running around barefoot with texts she was to write to articles. One could see that she was going further, first to Austria and now she is the president of Svensk Ungdom."

...i was a bit surprised but glad. It was good times working at Borgå Bladet. :)

No comments: