19 October 2007

Not very popular

At the 125 years anniversary reception of Svenska Folkskolans Vänner (SFV) we were quite popular. SU and Svenska Kvinnoförbundet were among the only ones younger than 125 years old, except for Markus Rantala and some others. No long speeches were necessary and the food was quite okay. Although the catering that was there seriously sucks. I have been working at Runda Munken a few years ago and from own experience I can tell you that they are no good emplyees - they don't pay the salary to their workers and the pensions and other necessary payments are taken from the salary - but not paid further. So I will not get an pension from the time I worked there. The chief did recognize me but didn't even bother to say hello. I guess they knows that they're not very popular in my world.


Sara Eklund, president of the Womens organisaion and Helleke, the political secretary of Helsinki at the reception.


SU also became much less popular in this house. Our flag on our door disappeared in less than an hour. Interesting I must say. The next sign should say "Don't you have any sence of humour" :)




...our door about an hour later than the pics with a flag

No comments: